Palace of the Fans


The Palace of the Fans was the Reds home from 1902 until 1911. In 1912, the club moved into Redland Field (on the same site). That ballpark was renamed Crosley Field, in honor of the team's new owner, in 1934. It was the home of the Reds until 1970 when they moved into Riverfront Stadium

*A portion of proceeds benefits the Reds Community Fund

Related Items