If you have any questions regarding a recent purchase or any other store information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Customer service hours are Monday through Friday 8am - 4:30pm. All messages are typically answered within 48 hours during the weekday. Be sure to include your name, order number and best contact email to ensure your email is responded to in a timely manner.
- Do you need an exchange, different size garment, or just need to return a purchased item(s)? Simply head to our return portal online here.
- What is Afterpay? Afterpay is a service that allows us to offer our customers the ability to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal payments made every two weeks without any interest.
- How do I use Afterpay? Just shop cincyshirts.com and check out as usual. At checkout, choose Afterpay as your payment method and you will be directed to the Afterpay website. If it’s your first time using Afterpay, you’ll be asked to register and provide payment details (Visa or Mastercard). If you’ve used Afterpay before, just log into your Afterpay account. Then complete your order on our site.
- Do you have physical locations? Yes, you can shop with us at our stores in Hyde Park and Over-the-Rhine. You can find their hours and addresses online here.
- Can the stores answer questions about my online orders? No, the stores do not know anything about your online order. Please do not call them unless you have questions regarding the physical retail locations.
- Can I pick up my online order curbside? We currently do not have curbside pickup available online, as it doesn't work right every time we try. What we recommend is giving one of the stores a phone call and seeing if they have what you are looking for in-stock and you can order it over the phone and swing by to pick it up! Here are our store hours and locations: https://cincyshirts.com/pages/cincy-shirts-retail-locations-cincy-shirts-retail-location-hours-where-to-buy-cincy-shirts
- Does both locations print on-demand? No, just our Over-the-Rhine location can print any design in our catalogs from Cincy Shirts, In The Clutch or Old School Shirts at store.
- Is my package insured? Only if you use our Route service, you can pay for the coverage at checkout and if you can make claims easily online here.
- My package was stolen! What can I do? Please contact your local authorities to report. If you used Route, you can file a claim through them. Cincy Shirts is not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- I inputted the wrong address at shipping and I noticed it after it shipped, is there anything I can do? Let us know through our email@example.com email, so we can let the warehouse know if the order is bounced back to them. We ship to the address you provide on your order, so we are not responsible for orders lost when placed for the wrong address. Cincy Shirts may charge a fee to reship the order to the correct address.