Butler Athletic Vintage

DTG-CN10337-1

Opened in 1928 as Butler Fieldhouse, the name Hinkle was adopted in 1966. For nearly a century it has been a cathedral to basketball in the Hoosier State. In 1987, it was placed on the National Registry of Historic Places. From from 1928 to 1971 it was the home of the annual Indiana High School Boys Basketball Tournament.

*Product is officially licensed by the NCAA and Butler University.

Related Items