Burger Chef

Cin-PL-6019516

Burger Chef was a fast-food hamburger chain that started in Indianapolis in 1958. At its peak in the mid 1970s, it was second only to McDonald's in the number of nationwide locations. In 1982, the chain was sold to Hardee's who gradually converted stores to that name with the last remaining Burger Chef closing in 1996.

Cincinnati locations included Northgate, Blue Ash, Amelia, Sharonville, and Mt. Washington, to name just a few. READ MORE

Related Items