Cincinnati Car Inspection Sticker Tee

For 40 years , starting in 1941, Cincinnati residents were required to have their vehicle inspected twice a year. The only place to have the inspection done was the Safety Lane on Central Parkway. The fee was 50 cents when the program began and was $5 when it ended in 1981.

Next Previous

Related Items